Well, once again I'm going to irritate my wife, it seems like it's my calling in life, and create the Intro to the Hutchison Family. When I showed her this she was tired and excited. Too tired, it seems, to come up with something to write here...
Unfortunately, just as she came up with something, which was/is probably creative and clever, Henry decided it was time for bed and bottle. And when he's ready there's no saying no. So here I am intruding on her right to create the introduction to this blog for our family.
So, introductions aside, here's the poop...
Laura and I have family in multiple states (Michigan, Louisiana, Texas, Georgia, Arkansas, California, and Kansas).
We also have close friends in other states ( New York, Illinois, Indiana, Arizona, and Washington, possibly others).
We are horrible about calling, emailing, snail mailing, and contact in general.
So in today's digital age Laura decided in would be good to maintain a running update on the goings-on in our family to share with others that didn't require a ton of individual emails or phone calls. Also, pictures don't transfer well on the phone.
So, once again welcome to our family...
HutcH, Laura, Henry, and Zeus.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment