Hey there! One of the reasons I bugged HutcH to help me start up this blog was that this month has been so much fun! Henry has been growing and changing so fast - that I wanted to make sure all are friends and family are kept up to date. Being the mom of such an amazing child sure is wonderful!!!
So, this month (as you can see by the beautiful picture) started out with our annual Labor Trip with my parents to the Oscoda/Tawas Bay area. Henry enjoyed flying our new kite with his dad, playing in the water with me, and running his grandparents anywhere he could. The weather was perfect!
The next weekend Henry and I took Nana (my mom) to Hess-Hathaway Park in Waterford for the "Big Wheels". This was soooo cool! They organized trucks of all kinds (construction, semi, buses, police, etc) and let the kids climb on them and honk the horns (you can only imagine the racket!). Henry had a blast (as did Nana and I)! Then on Sunday we went to the Renaissance Festival with Leo (godfather), Betz (goddess mother) & Kyle, and Meg (my cousin) & Josh. This was also a big hit!
Other excitement has been Aunt Lindsey (my sister) visiting from Los Angeles. She just completed her program at the Fashion Institute for Design and Merchandising. We've been having a great time hanging out, playing, and going out to lunch!
Overall this month we've been enjoying checking out area playgrounds and parks. There's so many great ones close to our house - which is terrific because Henry really enjoys running around and showing me that he's no longer a little baby! Every time we go he amazes me with his coordination and strength!!!
Henry has quite a hectic schedule this fall (especially for a toddler)! On Monday mornings he has Aqua Tots (swim class) and spends the afternoon with Nana while I am at work. Tuesdays are filled with walking Zeus and playing at home - and then playing with Dad while mom works from 4 to 8 pm. On Wednesdays Henry has Tumbling Tots class - where he gets to run, play, and sing with other kids his age - and in the afternoon he plays with Grandpa while I work. Thursday are spent with his BFF, Sloan Lamb - while Tiffany Lamb watches Henry while I have my long day at work. Fridays are pretty flexible - except for the days I go the Michigan School for Professional Psychology in my new position as a part-time faculty member. whew!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment