Wednesday, September 26, 2007

To paraphrase Fanki Valli "Oh, what a day..."

In the past when Laura works on Tuesday Henry goes to a friends house until I get off work and pick him up. Now I leave work a little early and we trade Henry between cars. As it turns out about the time Laura would be getting ready for work Henry was asleep. So she called me to come home early and watch Henry.

Now, I got home just before she left and of course Henry woke up just as I got home. So we spent the next 6-7 hours playing upstairs, downstairs, snacking, etc. We visited with our neighbor Mrs. Cindy. After that Henry made a beeline for the Convertible Mustang. He loves playing in cars, especially in the convertible. Rolling up/down the windows. (With dad's finger on the Power Window lockout switch.) He digs the steering wheel and, funnily enough, the horn.

After that it was snack time and playing downstairs. The cool part about this is he was playing with his play house and handed me a piece of furniture from it. I asked him what it was and after looking at it I stated that it was the "stand for the TV". At that he took it back and tried to put it on the TV in the Library. That was so cool.

I need to be careful when I tell him things he may take them literally!!

That's all for now.
HutcH

No comments: