Monday, March 30, 2009

Sister's Weekend - LA Style!


I visited Lindsey in Los Angeles this weekend. I flew out Friday night and after picking me up at the airport she took me to a cool restaurant called, "Swingers" for a late dinner. Possibly the best grilled cheese sandwich ever.

Saturday we toured the LA coast line - hitting Venice Beach, Santa Monica, and Malibu.

The weather was PERFECT and we had the best time just walking and talking ... and eating!

That night she treated me for dinner at the hotel she works at. It was breathtaking, very funky cool, and the best meal I have ever had.

Sunday we had breakfast at Lulu's Cafe and then got our nails did. After that it was time for some shopping in the Valley ... and more sister talk.

Sadly, today I had to come back to reality on the red-eye ... with a sunburn ... and snow?!?



No comments: