HO!HO!HO! We have been super busy since Thanksgiving. The first week was spent manic-ly studying for my board exam (I don't know the results yet). The second week was spent trying to do all the things I wasn't doing when I was studying for the exam! Like Christmas shopping and visiting Santa (see above pic!). The craziness has left us all pretty run down - so last Friday we all had our own doctor appointments (runny noses, tummy trouble, and fun infections like that - nothing serious). Now we're trying to get ready for our holiday trip...We leave Tuesday night for Little Rock, Arkansas to visit with Brooke, Brandon (HutcH's cousin), Avery, and Madison Wall. Then on to Galveston, TX for Amanda Hutchison's (HutcH's sister) graduation from UTMB. THEN, off for a FIVE DAY CARNIVAL CRUISE with the family. From there we'll drive to Baton Rouge to have celebrate Christmas with the Wall family. We'll start driving home on the 23rd - but make a stop in Nashville to stay with my cousin Heather and her family. We'll be home on Christmas Eve in time for Santa!!!!
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Happy December
HO!HO!HO! We have been super busy since Thanksgiving. The first week was spent manic-ly studying for my board exam (I don't know the results yet). The second week was spent trying to do all the things I wasn't doing when I was studying for the exam! Like Christmas shopping and visiting Santa (see above pic!). The craziness has left us all pretty run down - so last Friday we all had our own doctor appointments (runny noses, tummy trouble, and fun infections like that - nothing serious). Now we're trying to get ready for our holiday trip...We leave Tuesday night for Little Rock, Arkansas to visit with Brooke, Brandon (HutcH's cousin), Avery, and Madison Wall. Then on to Galveston, TX for Amanda Hutchison's (HutcH's sister) graduation from UTMB. THEN, off for a FIVE DAY CARNIVAL CRUISE with the family. From there we'll drive to Baton Rouge to have celebrate Christmas with the Wall family. We'll start driving home on the 23rd - but make a stop in Nashville to stay with my cousin Heather and her family. We'll be home on Christmas Eve in time for Santa!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment