Henry, of course, does incredibly cute things every day. However, here are a few things he's done recently...
When saying good-bye to Henry as I was leaving for work and he was at my parents, he pointed and said, "Coke!" He wanted to make sure that I didn't forget to take my daily afternoon beverage of choice!
We couldn't figure it out at first, but then after I said it myself I realized...sometimes Henry called his father, "HutcH". (it kinda sounded like "Hush" at first)
The other day as I was finishing up my shower, Henry opened the shower door. Which was a surprise to me - since I had closed the bathroom door. Yes, he has figured out to open doors. (Thank goodness for those childproof door handle covers - which HutcH went out to purchase that day!)
He counted to eight the other day - hasn't really done it since... but I swear he did it.
The other day Henry went around to various places around the house, saying "keys" and holding his hand up in the air. I couldn't figure out what he was doing, and then I realized...he was mimicking me looking for my keys (a common occurrence).
He can use pronouns correctly - like, if I say to him that's your's, he'll say mine. (very advanced language skills, touts the proud parent)
Henry also has excellent fine motor skills - he loves shape sorters and puzzles for 3 year olds!
Alright, enough bragging for now...
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment