So, as you know Laura and I usually have a pretty good sense of humor and certainly don't have a problem making a little bit of fun at ourselves around friends. I can't say it's amazing what kids pickup anymore otherwise I'd be saying it every single day.
The other day Henry and I got a chance to spend some Father/Son time while mom was at work and Honor was asleep. Henry decided he wanted to watch Jungle Junction which is normally only on in the mornings on the Disney Channel. However we do have some episodes recorded on the DVR in our bedroom. Well, we went upstairs to the bedroom and Henry jumped and I told him to "move over" so I could get in bed next to him. Henry says....
"I'll move over to make room for your big butt!!"
Words fail me...
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment