Monday, December 7, 2009

3 Reasons I Know Henry is Ready for Christmas

(author's note: I did receive the not-so-subtle hint from my dear husband that this blog was needing an update. That being said, I would be more motivated to write often if I knew that people were actually reading it (and I'm not talking to the couple people that DO make comments already). So, if you are reading this ... let me know. Post a comment! thanks)


#1. When we brought the Christmas tree in the house, he said, "That's a big honkin' tree!"
#2. When asked what he wants for Christmas Henry has replied .... "Everything on tv." and "A jet pack so I can fly."
#3. He is already in the giving spirit ... The other day I asked him if it was ok if we "got rid of" his old toothbrush since he got a new one from the dentist. He replied, "Yeah, it's ok. We can give it to the Salvation Army now."

3 comments:

Jen said...

Henry is one funny kid! Love it!

P.S. I agree that it is difficult to have the motivation to maintain a blog when you have no idea if you have "fans". Keep it up!

Josh Christie said...

I get your updates via RSS and read every single one! Keep it up!

Robert said...

I'm here...