Today Laura went to an after Christmas party for one of her jobs. I was with Henry and he napped for an hour or so. Sometime after waking up he informed me that I needed to make him dinner. This time dinner consisted of corn and dinosaurs (chicken nuggets from Costco). After finishing his nuggets and most of the corn he asked for more ketchup and dinosaurs while holding up three fingers. I asked him if he wanted three nuggets and eventually confirmed that this was true, provided he get more ketchup.
Well, just as the nuggets had finished cooking he got up from his chair. I asked Henry to get back into his chair. He refused stating he wanted to go downstairs. After being asked several times why he asked for more nuggets if he didn't want them he told me it was
"because I'm constipated".
All I could say was "ok". I told him it didn't make any sense but it didn't seem prudent to argue with someone who will be 3 years-old in 2 months about his excuse.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment