Sunday, July 20, 2008

What a GREAT Weekend!!!


I had a really great weekend.

Friday - Spent the morning and lunch with Jen & Ella Francis. Jen invited us to hang at her in-laws' pool.  It was wonderful - and great to see Henry be a gentleman with Ella (see pic of them sharing goldfish crackers!)  That evening HutcH and I took Henry to Kensington for the DSO concert.  We met up with Jim and Renee Hill and enjoyed some beautiful music in a beautiful setting.

Saturday - My parents watched Henry in the evening and HutcH and I went to see Wanted.  It was a really fun movie.

Sunday - I went to see Mamma Mia with two of my girlfriends (Tiff & Bianka).  What a great movie!!!  Then Tiff and I had banana splits for lunch and then took our boys kayaking!

AND HutcH FINISHED THE PANTRY!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

HutcH said...

Technically there's some painting of trim and bi-fold door that needs to be done. But effectively the pantry is complete as far as construction is concerned.

Jen said...

Congrats on the pantry and we had a great time with you, too!