It had been awhile since I last did any weeding in the back yard and last Sunday I got the chance while Henry was busy playing outside. To my surprise, the thicket of weeds in my flower bed had become a home to a rabbit family. Henry and I befriended two baby bunnies. They were SO cute and actually got used to us after a little while. Henry was very gentle with them and suggested that we feed them cheerios. ( ... but HutcH told me we couldn't keep 'em)
Friday, July 18, 2008
Baby Bunnies
It had been awhile since I last did any weeding in the back yard and last Sunday I got the chance while Henry was busy playing outside. To my surprise, the thicket of weeds in my flower bed had become a home to a rabbit family. Henry and I befriended two baby bunnies. They were SO cute and actually got used to us after a little while. Henry was very gentle with them and suggested that we feed them cheerios. ( ... but HutcH told me we couldn't keep 'em)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment