
With all the fun & excitement of the holiday (and the not so fun stuff at the start of the new year), I have yet to update the blog on the Christmas festivities. Here are some highlights ....
I just HAD to get the kids to see Santa and have their photo taken. But I still hadn't gotten around to it by the 22nd. I somehow found myself at the mall waiting in line for an hour an 45 minutes. It must have been Christmas magic, because both kids were well-behaved ... and the photo isn't half bad!
Speaking of photos, I also wanted to get a professional family portrait as we usually do. However, after 2 failed attempts and one cancelled session due to Honor having a fever - we went with the DIY method on Christmas Eve.
Speaking of Christmas Eve, we spent it at my parents' house with the family. My sister made an amazing dinner and the 3 kids provided more than enough entertainment!
Speaking of entertainment, it was AWESOME to have my sister in town for 10 days. The kids had so much fun playing with their Aunt Lindsey.
Lindsey left the Sunday after Christmas, so we had to find some fun things to keep us busy. So, on Wednesday we meet up with Erin & X, Meg & Sami, and the Lamb family for some roller skating. It was a lot of fun (just watch where you sit!).
The last night of the year was spent with the kids at my parents' and HutcH and I ringing in the new year with the Christies. As you can tell by the picture, we had a BLAST!
1 comment:
I love a picture heavy post! Love you guys.
Post a Comment