Tuesday, November 25, 2008

...and that's the problem.

So today I picked up Henry from Kinder Care. As I was pulling into the driveway I asked "How are you doing, Henry?"
Henry replied, "I'm fine. But I don't feel good, and that's the problem."
I was kind of surprised by this so I said, "You don't feel good?"
Henry stated, "I need the medicine with the plastic spoon. That will help."

The medicine with the plastic spoon is Children's Tylenol Cough medicine.
Talk about being told exactly what's wrong. The funny thing is that when I was buckling Henry in I heard the congestion in his chest and thought that I was going to need to give some to him when we got home.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Could he possibly be any cooler of a kid?

Thanks for the post. It was nice to see the update on a break between clients!