Excuse the delay in any posts, but we've been really busy with day to day stuff. Last week we were all sick - nothing real horrible, but we all weren't feeling great. Not to mention studying for the boards! YUCK!
The beginning of the month started out with my first time leaving the boys home alone while I went to a Play Therapy workshop in Grand Rapids. It was nice to get away, get some new therapy ideas, and especially to see my friend, Judy! We had a wonderful dinner at a great Tapas restaurant. And, not to my surprise, HutcH and Henry managed just fine without me!
So, Henry's vocabulary is growing at intensive speed. And proving over and over that he is DEFINITELY my child. For example, this Wednesday I asked him what he wanted for lunch and he replied, "Fries." (apparently I used to scream every time we passed a McDonald's for fries!) and then asked him if he would like anything else, and he plainly said, "Cookies." (which I am a firm believer that cookies should be their own food group). He then decided that he would like to round off the meal with "Candy."
We did have fries and cookies - but only after he finished his chicken and apples!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment