

We have attended RenFest for several years running. This year Laura decided it was time to "go native". You will notice that she makes a very nice wench. She's posing here with our friend Renee Hill in her new Wench clothes.
Maybe we should start a clothing line called "Wench Wear".
We actually got to go 2 times this year. It's always fun. This trip we saw Ken Partridge and his brother Alex and his friend Juna (sp?). Jim and Renee Hill also made this trip along with Leo.
I don't recall anyone having Turkey Drumsticks this year but Henry did enjoy the Fried Mac 'n' Cheese after his nap. I tried getting pictures of Henry running around in his outfit but was unable to get anything as I was the one also chasing him. There were more opportunities to get pix of him later but he'd decided he'd had enough of his ensemble. A great time was had by all and while we were driving off the Detroit Lions beat the Chicago Bears.
All was right with the world...other than being very, very tired.
2 comments:
A fine wench indeed.
I must say, I'm enjoying the blog. I just need to remember to check it once in a while. Nice, the way you guys shifted that burden onto all of us. :-P
Well, it's either that or SPAM 100+ people...
You tell me what's better?
It's either a bookmark that you can't remember where you put it or an email you forget to read cuz you put it off too long...
Pick you're appropriate laziness...
HutcH
Post a Comment